Custard fruit salad is very easy to make...Kids may like these mango flavored fruits custard...
Let's move on to the recipe.. :)
- Milk - 2 cups
- Fruits - 1/2 cup (apple,banana,mango, grapes and pomegranate)
- Custard Powder(Vanilla flavoured) - 1 tbsp
- Sugar - 4 tsp
- Chop all the fruits and set aside. Boil the milk and let it be cool.
- In a small bowl pour 1 cup of milk and add custard powder mix well without any lumps and set aside.
- Boil the remaining 1 cup milk then add sugar, custard milk mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Keep stirring till a creamy consistency is formed.By refrigerating the custard it well get thickened so it should be a runny consistency.
- Switch off the flame and cool down the custard then add the chopped fruits and mix well.
- If your custard becomes more thick, add little more milk.