This was the long break i took in blogging. I came to Rajahmundry for vacation and Princy enjoyed a lot at my mom's place. We went to Araku and Vizag with my bro family, mama's family...So I have no time to blog and took a break.. Today's post is very simple recipe which a beginners can do..Egg is my favorite & is perfect rescue for anytime of the day! I love to try various egg recipes.. :)
- Eggs - 2
- Onions (medium) - 3
- Green chillies - 2
- Red chilly powder - 1 tbsp
- Coriander-Cumin powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Garam masala - 1/4 tbsp
- Turmeric - pinch
- Salt - as per taste
- Curry leaves - 4-5
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Boil eggs, remove their shells, pierce them slightly with fork on all sides. Fry them in oil with pinch of turmeric until they turn to golden brown.
- Take another pan, add oil and heat it. Add chopped green chillies, curry leaves and stir them.
- Now add finely chopped onions and saute them until they start changing color.
- Add turmeric, red chilly powder, coriander-cumin powder, garam masala, salt and mix well.
- Add little water, mix well and cook for another 2 min under low flame until gravy texture is obtained.
- Finally add fried eggs, stir well and serve hot.Notes: